My name is Anja. I am a former professional synchronized swimmer - today I am a highly motivated and passionate midwife. My daily work as a midwife requires stamina, composure and tactfulness - just like in professional sports.
Every birth is a unique event and requires individual care, tailored to the needs of mother and child, especially during the postpartum period. If you do not want to swim alone in a sea of questions and uncertainties, then I look forward to hearing from you. Let’s experience the exciting time before after the birth of your child together.
2014 - 2018 University of Applied Sciences Midwifery BSc, ZHAW Winterthur.
- Biochemistry according to Dr. Schüssler "Accompanying pregnant women until birth"
- HebiTaping (Kinesiotaping during pregnancy and during the postpartum period)
- Sleep consultation according to the concept of "1001 kindernacht"
- Certified pelvic floor instructor
I currently work in the maternity ward at the GZO Wetzikon.
2018-2021 See Spital Horgen, maternity ward
During my studies I worked in the following hospitals/birth centers:
- Birth Center Zurich Oberland
- University Hospital Frankfurt am Main
- Hirslanden Klinik im Park, Zurich
- University Hospital Zurich
- Hospital Herisau, Appenzell AR
- Cantonal Hospital Zug
German & English